Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We have so much to be thankful for. God provides so much for us each day we tend to take things for granted. I am thankful God watches over our family. I am thankful for my family and friends. I received several calls and texts this morning from my friends wishing us a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for each one of them. I am thankful for Brian. I am glad I got to talk to him this morning. Last year he spent Thanksgiving in Iraq. I am thankful for men like him who sacrifice so much so we might continue the way of life we enjoy as Americans. God Bless you Brian and what you do. I am thankful you can spend time with Cheryl, Cheyenne and Spencer this year.

We are spending this Thanksgiving in the mountains. I miss being with our family as we have done every year in the past, but it has been so relaxing. It was snowing like crazy earlier. The boys were excited. I thank God for each moment I can spend with my family. I pray that everyone will have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment